Compress .js.gz with SetOutputFilter DEFLATE (RECOVER)

CrustyDOD

Hey

I made a fatal mistake today of deleting content of wrong JS file. Now
this would not be a problem really if i would remember to comment
SetOutputFilter DEFLATE for .js files in .htaccess. Opening lost JS
file from browser cache would be easy, but now i have a
compress .js.gz which i pulled out of FF cache with Cache View. I
tried everything to open this file or to view it decompress in browser
using .htaccess, but i failed.

Is there any way to do this? Get the .js.gz source code back?

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

CrustyDOD said:
[...] Opening lost JS file from browser cache would be easy, but now i
have a compress .js.gz which i pulled out of FF cache with Cache View. I
tried everything to open this file or to view it decompress in browser
using .htaccess, but i failed.

Is there any way to do this? Get the .js.gz source code back?

Maybe gunzip? Anyway, this is not a JS problem.

PointedEars