Compress the code of .aspx files

dust

I need to improve the download speed for an asp.net 2.0 application.
So I'd like to compress the dimension of the .aspx pages.
These pages don't have any images or heavy element.
The most long text of the pages is the javascript code that is
automatically inserted on the pages by the .net.

How can i compress these files?

Kevin Spencer

Put the JavaScript into an external .js file.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP