Computer buying help

Matt

Dear All,
I am looking to buy a laptop computer with a 14.1 inch monitor that
is as light as possible. Do you have any suggestions as to what to
buy? Ideally, I'd like to get something under 4 pounds, though I
understand that may be impossible?
Please forgive the off topic post, and if you know of any good
newsgroups to try instead, that info is most welcome!

Thanks!,
-Matt

Peter van Merkerk

Matt said:
Dear All,
I am looking to buy a laptop computer with a 14.1 inch monitor that
is as light as possible. Do you have any suggestions as to what to
buy? Ideally, I'd like to get something under 4 pounds, though I
understand that may be impossible?
Please forgive the off topic post, and if you know of any good
newsgroups to try instead, that info is most welcome!

Let me guess...a disposable e-mail address...a delibrate totally off-topic
posting in group that isn't too tolerant in that respect....is it a
"off-topic" flame bait?