Computer Education at school level and your thoughts

Fishy

Hello All,

We are collecting views of experts to improve Computer Science
education at school level.

Please respond to these queries after thoroughly going through
accompanied syllabus, summary and sample code.

Link to Survey https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDNmR1JWZmZQcWJvWERIQnFJbGdENmc6MQ

Link to present Syllabus, you may read it online or quickly download

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id...WYtZjI5Mi00ZDkyLWI0YzItYjRhMGE1OTM1YjRl&hl=en

Results of this survey will be mailed to the group.

regards
Abhishek Misra

osmium

Fishy said:
We are collecting views of experts to improve Computer Science
education at school level.

Please respond to these queries after thoroughly going through
accompanied syllabus, summary and sample code.

Link to Survey
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDNmR1JWZmZQcWJvWERIQnFJbGdENmc6MQ

Link to present Syllabus, you may read it online or quickly download

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id...WYtZjI5Mi00ZDkyLWI0YzItYjRhMGE1OTM1YjRl&hl=en

Results of this survey will be mailed to the group.

1. The syllabus is impossibly broad. All the way from ethics to computer
hardware to using the JDK suite of "thingy's. How many credits does one get
from successful completion of the course (courses?) described? Five quarter
credits? Fifty semester credits? I didn't look at the survey.

2. Anyone who posts from gmail is automatically assumed to be a second rate
citizen and will be treated as such. A real academic must have a better
address to use than that.

LucyCarper