    Sitting at the w2k workstation. Have a perl script that does
    many things - one thing I can't figure out though is how to
    rename the computer and domain.
    marge dahl, Oct 8, 2003

  2. marge dahl

    Anno Siegel Guest

    marge dahl <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > Sitting at the w2k workstation. Have a perl script that does
    > many things - one thing I can't figure out though is how to
    > rename the computer and domain.

    First find out how to change the computer and domain names using your
    system. A Perl group can't help you with that. (You may find that you
    can't change the domain name.) When you know how to do that, figure out
    how to use Perl to do the same thing. If you have problems at that
    stage we may be able to help.

    Anno
    Anno Siegel, Oct 8, 2003