    and thank you!

    -Prado.
    , Nov 2, 2005

  2. Mike Wahler Guest

    Re: [OT, welcome msg] computer programming

    <> wrote in message
    > hello all!
    > if u dont mind, please
    > visit and register in my site
    > www.javaholics.tk

    I do mind. I (and many/most others) do not
    care to visit web sites that demand information
    in order to view them.

    > for java programming discussions

    Java is not topical here. Nor is 'computer programming'.
    Only the ISO standard C++ language is.

    > all other programming languages and discussions are welcome!

    The only language topical here is C++, and I find
    this group to be one of (if not 'the') best place
    to discuss C++. The wisdom of recognized experts
    is available here, and equally important, all
    answers are subject to peer review.

    > its a gr8 site

    But your English certainly is not.

    > and a growing community
    > the only advantage is that its got more features
    > as its based on SMF(Simple Machines Forum)

    I don't see any advantage to that.

    > with a advanced professional interface

    I find the simple interface of NNTP to be quite
    sufficient, and available to far more clients
    than any web site.

    > enjoy!
    >
    > remember u cant see hidden sections until you register...

    I guess I won't see them. I doubt I'll suffer for it, though.

    Before posting here again, please read
    and observe the guidelines in:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    -Mike