    c language is...

    ...off topic here.

    Ben Pope

    Ben Pope, Dec 6, 2005

  2. Ben Pope

    mama Guest

    what is c language

    mama, Dec 6, 2005

  3. Ben Pope

    Guest

    its a fast programming langauge that provides greater flexibility when
    programming over other languages due to a feature called "pointers". It
    is considered to be a very efficient language in terms of speed and is
    the predecessor of another very popular language called c++.

    Thats it in a nutshell. I'm gonna get abuse for the summary above but
    that's probably all you need to know.

    , Dec 6, 2005
  4. Ben Pope

    Ben Pope Guest

    mama wrote:
    > thank you.so what do i do to learn any of these programmes.i really
    > need to learn it because i hope to become a programmer in future.

    You need to read some books.

    First, you need to decide what language to learn.

    What do you want to do?

    If you want to learn C++, then "Accelerated C++" by Koenig and Moo is an
    excellent starting point.

    Ben Pope

    Ben Pope, Dec 6, 2005
  5. Ben Pope