Computer Techs Wanted

Discussion in 'Java' started by computerrepair4all, Oct 4, 2009.

  1. computerrepair4all, Oct 4, 2009

  2. computerrepair4all

    Lew Guest

    computerrepair4all wrote:
    > This is a contract job.

    On whom are you putting out a contract?

    > Depending on how motivated you are, you can make very good money. 70%
    > commission.

    Ah - AH - AHHH-CH(bullshit)OOO!

    > Go to this website and read more about it.
    >
    > http://www.computertriage.bogus/forms/computer_triage_tech_application.ashes
    >
    > Then let me know what your thoughts are. This is a work at home or
    > onsite offsite, you are your own boss.

    Result:
    The page you tried to access does not exist on this server.
    This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

    And here I was thinking the link was just another scam. He showed me!

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Oct 4, 2009

  3. computerrepair4all

    Lew Guest

    Lew wrote:
    > computerrepair4all wrote:
    >> This is a contract job.

    > On whom are you putting out a contract?
    >
    >> Depending on how motivated you are, you can make very good money. 70%
    >> commission.

    > Ah - AH - AHHH-CH(bullshit)OOO!
    >
    >> Go to this website and read more about it.
    >>
    >> http://www.computertriage.bogus/forms/computer_triage_tech_application.ashes
    >>

    >> Then let me know what your thoughts are. This is a work at home or
    >> onsite offsite, you are your own boss.

    > Result:
    > The page you tried to access does not exist on this server.
    > This page may not exist due to the following reasons:
    >
    > And here I was thinking the link was just another scam. He showed me!

    This time it came up, and it truly is a scam. OMG! It has bad grammar ("This
    is what mine will looks like"), it has nothing to do with Java, and they want
    your money ("A charge for each instance"). The site looks like crap and
    smells worse.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Oct 4, 2009
  4. In article <haaa7r$fpr$>, Lew <>
    wrote:

    [...]
    > This time it came up, and it truly is a scam. OMG! It has bad
    > grammar ("This is what mine will looks like"), it has nothing to do
    > with Java, and they want your money ("A charge for each instance").
    > The site looks like crap and smells worse.

    The meta tag attributes for "Description" and "Keywords" are similarly
    disturbing. This is a form of quackery, preying on people's trust of
    legitimate science and fear of grave illness:

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quackery>

    --
    John B. Matthews
    trashgod at gmail dot com