Computer Virus to attack on 1st April

Discussion in 'Java' started by rishil, Mar 29, 2009.

  1. rishil

    rishil Guest

    rishil, Mar 29, 2009

  2. rishil

    Lew Guest

    rishil wrote:
    > Conficker, also known as Downup, Downadup and Kido, is a computer worm
    > Content Related to computer worm which is to stike [sic] computers on 1st [sic] of
    > April. It's so bad, Microsoft has a running $250,000 bounty for the
    > author, dead or alive... [sic]

    Bullshit.

    > so [sic] are you infected ? [sic] Know more
    > http://askwiki.blogspam.scam/2009/03/most-dangerous-computer-virus-to-strick.html

    So why did you write this worm, rishil?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Mar 29, 2009

  3. rishil

    Qu0ll Guest

    "Lew" <> wrote in message
    > rishil wrote:
    >> Conficker, also known as Downup, Downadup and Kido, is a computer worm
    >> Content Related to computer worm which is to stike [sic] computers on 1st
    >> [sic] of
    >> April. It's so bad, Microsoft has a running $250,000 bounty for the
    >> author, dead or alive... [sic]

    > Bullshit.

    Well the April Fools Day and "dead or alive" bits are certainly BS.

    >> so [sic] are you infected ? [sic] Know more
    >> http://askwiki.blogspam.scam/2009/03/most-dangerous-computer-virus-to-strick.html

    > So why did you write this worm, rishil?

    The same reason that all virus authors write their viruses. They can't cut
    it as real/legitimate programmers so they use their malicious tendencies to
    create something which will negatively impact millions of people so as to
    give themselves an over inflated sense of significance.

    I've often heard comments like "Gee, they are so clever and talented, they
    could make millions if they applied their skills legally". This is also
    BS - these morons are not the slightest bit clever or talented. As I said,
    if they were either of these things they would be earning a very decent
    income without harming anyone or anything. What sets them apart from your
    average moron is their evil nature. Utter scum in other words.

    --
    And loving it,

    -Qu0ll (Rare, not extinct)

    Qu0ll, Mar 30, 2009
  4. rishil

    Mayeul Guest

    Qu0ll wrote:
    > "Lew" <> wrote in message
    >> rishil wrote:
    >>> Conficker, also known as Downup, Downadup and Kido, is a computer worm
    >>> Content Related to computer worm which is to stike [sic] computers on
    >>> 1st [sic] of
    >>> April. It's so bad, Microsoft has a running $250,000 bounty for the
    >>> author, dead or alive... [sic]

    >> Bullshit.

    > Well the April Fools Day and "dead or alive" bits are certainly BS.
    >
    >>> so [sic] are you infected ? [sic] Know more
    >>> http://askwiki.blogspam.scam/2009/03/most-dangerous-computer-virus-to-strick.html
    >>>

    >> So why did you write this worm, rishil?

    > The same reason that all virus authors write their viruses. They can't
    > cut it as real/legitimate programmers so they use their malicious
    > tendencies to create something which will negatively impact millions of
    > people so as to give themselves an over inflated sense of significance.

    I would have thought in this day and age, that virus authors write their
    viruses mainly for money.

    A pool of at least a few thousands zombies, with a wide choice of IP
    addresses, dutifully hosting any kind of files or sending any kind of
    mails, should be rather easy to cash in.

    --
    Mayeul
    Mayeul, Mar 30, 2009