computername:port not work instead localhost

amjad

Dear All,
I am using Visual Studio beta 2005 beta 2 with ASP.Net 2.0
and C#.I run the application and it work correctly with
http://localhost:port/projectname/page but not with
http://computername:port/projectname/page on other computer in the
network or even on the same computer with
http://computername:port/projectname/page what we have to do to make
web application running running on other machine in the network.I
select File Systems instead of http during conversion of my project
from visual studio 2003 to visual studion 2005 beta 2.Thanks

Best Regards!

Amjad Gillani