Compuware's Devpartner causes IIS to fail.

JPH

Just curious if anyone else has seen this:

I was unable to create or open a Web Service in Visual Studio 2003. I couldn't
even open up a simple .Aspx (with nothing but 'hello world') under //localhost
with IE.

After several days of trying everything on the web, I ended up going through
Microsoft support.

The brilliant lady on the other end of the phone managed to figure out in just
an hour that DevPartner was causing the problem. Sure enough - I uninstalled it
and voila - everything now works wonderfully.

Still not exactly sure *why* though - so I was wondering if anyone else might
have an idea.

Thanks!

-- Jim