    concantenated on one line in the drop down box.

    Thanks
    Tom

    JimS, Jun 7, 2007

  2. JimS schreef:
    > Each is a different field in the database. I would like to have them
    > concantenated on one line in the drop down box.

    How are you retrieving the data from the database?

    - You could concatenate in your query and fetch those 'calculated' values...

    - You create a DataSet/DataTable and add a DataColumn which has it's
    Expression property set to concatenate the values

    - ...

    --
    Tim Van Wassenhove - Read my mind <url:http://www.timvw.be/>

    Tim Van Wassenhove, Jun 8, 2007