Concurrency in ASP.NET

ElanKathir .S.N

Hi All !

I want some information about Concurrency in ASP.NET,
In ASP.NET, We are using the Dataset and Command object.
Here, the Dataset is Impliment the Optimistic Concurrency
and Command object Impliment the Pessimistic Concurrency.
these Concurrencies are Implimentmented by the ASP.NET,

I want, Why Concurrencies are like this? (Implimention)

Thanks & Regards

Elankathir,
B'lore,
India.
Thanks & Regards

Elankathir,
B'lore,
India.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

for a full discourse on the why, please consult david sceppa's Ado.NET
masterpiece. You can find the book on amazon.com. It's required reading by
the way.