conditional controls in a repeater

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by syd, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. syd

    syd Guest

    I am trying to code a evaluation form and use native controls in ASP.NET
    and C#.

    each line in the repeater controls has a question - but the control to
    input the answer could be a selection of a radiolist (either 2 or 5 radio
    buttons) or a text box to allow a free form question.

    Can the code behind emit the desired control in the data bind event?, or
    do i put select case in the html on the page.

    the database has a field for the answer type. and it could look like this

    1) question o o o o o
    2) question o o
    3) comment ___________

    It all seems so easy in class - but when you try to put it in practice...
    I do ASP usually and it would be handled quite differently.

    syd, Dec 8, 2003