Conditional formatting for font size?

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
Uh, since the browser is now the one that makes everything bigger
rather than just the text, perhaps you need to talk to them.

I don' want you to stop cursing, I like it when you talk dirty...

"the browser" is an expression that reveals the state of your mind on
this question. My browsers do not all of them impose the feature I don't
want in regard to zooming.

You have taken a phantom of your imagination - let's not beat about the
bush, you hate all this sissy talk about fussing about text and pictures
and boxes and pixels - you want to saddamize the whole thing and impose
this not altogether well thought out ideal on the rest of us. Do you
think you can fool me by merely holding this spectre up as some sort of
good thing.

That's about as dirty as I can talk on this incredible spring/early
summer Sydney morning.