Conditionally including a file

Craig

Is there a way to conditionally include a file in the HTML?

<TD>
if x= 1 then
<!--#INCLUDE FILE="../File1"-->
else
<!--#INCLUDE FILE="../File2"-->
end if

</TD>

Juan T. Llibre

ASP.NET doesn't use include files.

If you want to include either HTML or functions, then use user controls,
compiled assemblies or, in 2.0, source files in the App_Code directory.

Craig

It is not for including asp.net code but for including Fireworks Pop-Up menu
code.

Thanks, anyway I got it working to include menu code based on the users
login.