config files must contain trust section

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Bob, Dec 5, 2006.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Hi,
    Built a webservice which was working until I fiddled with the Config files.
    I thought I had put every back to its original state but I guess not.
    When I try to build the Web site I get the following error:
    "The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section. "
    Also when looking at the app.config file line:
    <section name="EasyAdminClient.Properties.Settings"
    type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=2.0.0.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" requirePermission="false"
    />

    I get an error of "the requirePermission attribute is not declared" when I
    mouse over requirePermission

    Is there any way to get back to default conditions?

    Thanks

    Bob

    Bob, Dec 5, 2006