config param : max # web service connections

John A Grandy

I am trying to determine the config parameter that sets the maximum number
of open web service connections .... ( I believe the default value = 2 ) .

I've looked in machine.config and web.config but don't see any parameter
that would seem applicable.

John A Grandy

Hi Josh. I didn't do a full read, but your article seems to draw a lot of
info from kb 821268, which was written before .NET 2.0 and ASP.NET 2.0 ...

I am wondering if anything has changed ?