    either.

    Again, everything works, but what gives with that attribute?

    -Scott

    Scott M., Jul 8, 2008

  2. Scott M.

    Jeff Winn Guest

    Hey Scott,

    It's just because Visual Studio uses XSD files to validate the XML for the
    configuration. Since any configuration section theoretically could be
    encrypted with any number of providers it was probably easier to just leave
    it out. What you're seeing is perfectly normal, I wouldn't worry about it
    any.

    You can always fix it by modifying the appropriate XSD file the IDE uses to
    validate the sections, but it isn't worth the effort imo.

    Jeff Winn, Jul 9, 2008