Configuration error in Web.config file while accessing the SOAP webservice

kaush

Hi all,
I am creating a webservice to accept SOAP messages, parse the
message and send a SOAP response back to the client accessing my web
service using WSE-2 in ASP.NET.
I am creating a class which derives from "SoapReceiver" class
and do the processing here. To register this class by using the HTTP
protocol, I am editing the "web.config" file. I am adding an "add"
element to this config file as follows:
<httpHandlers>
<add verb="*" path="MyReceiver.ashx"
type="CodeService.HttpService"/>
</httpHandlers>

Here "HttpService" is the class I have created in "CodeService"
namespace. Also I am adding a "configSections" element to the
"configuration" section of the "web.config" file to add
microsoft.web.services2 configuration section.

When I try accessing this webservice from a browser say like
"http://localhost/CodeService/CodeWebService.asmx", I get the follwing
error
Parser Error Message: Could not load type CodeService.HttpService from
assembly System.Web, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a.

Could anyone please let me know where I am going wrong?

Thanks,
kaush