Configuration Error in web.config

alex444

I would appreciate any help with the following error. I'd like to mention
that application works on my Dev server no problems at all but not on the 3d
party host server (they saying it's coding problem).
=====================================
Server Error in '/' Application
Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: The XML file \\path\webroot\web.config could not be
loaded. Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: \\path\webroot\web.config Line: 0
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET
Version:1.1.4322.2300
======================================

My web.config file:
===================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<appSettings>
<add key="new" value="10" />
</appSettings>
<system.web>
<compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="false" />
<customErrors mode="Off" />
<authentication mode="None" />
<authorization>
<allow users="*" /> <!-- Allow all users -->
</authorization>
<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="windows-1251" />
</system.web>
</configuration>

Tasos Vogiatzoglou

Is this a shared folder ? Most probably ASPNET worker cannot access the
folder.