    Are there any libraries mimicking registry / ini file writing that many
    windows programming languages/environments offer?

    Robert

    Robert, Jun 14, 2008

  2. Daniel Fetchinson, Jun 14, 2008

  3. Robert

    TheSaint Guest

    On 04:11, domenica 15 giugno 2008 Daniel Fetchinson wrote:

    > Check this out: http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/configobj.html

    Let me add:
    cfgparse, iniparse
    I've look at all to find a simple solution for my interest, but I realized
    not a good result.
    I'm using three of them ConfigParser, cfgparse and optparse. Just to let read
    a configuration file and let user to subclass option at the console.
    If I'll get experienced by cfgparse I think I'll drop ConfigParser, because
    I'd like the idea to override file rules on console.
    --
    Mailsweeper Home : http://it.geocities.com/call_me_not_now/index.html

    TheSaint, Jun 15, 2008
  4. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Does ConfigParser allow writing configuration changes also?

    Robert, Jun 16, 2008