Configuration of CSS Validator

Klaus Wertler

Hello

I have a Java Application with a CSS Validator in it
(http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/). Now I should modify certain
properties
but i dont know exactly how i have to do this. I have to check a Css2
Stylesheet und certain properties should be modified. For example the
property margin top should be negative or things like background-image,
background repeat shouldnt be in the stylesheet. Can someone tell me how i
can achive this? I think it doesnt make sense to alter the orginal function.
The help on the W3 page doesnt help me unfortunately

thx
Klaus