Configuration problem, "Could not open file xwork.xml"

schubach

Hi,
When I click on a link in my war file (which I replicated at the
following URL)
http://users.resourceinternational.com/Bernie
I get the error message at the end of this post. I am running the war
file under JBoss 3.2.6. On a co-worker's computer with JBoss 3.2.6
configured the same way, the exact same war file works fine, with the
link bringing up a templateResult.vm page. When I deploy the war file
on my computer, I get the warning:
15:02:28,505 WARN [DefaultConfiguration] Could not find
webwork.properties
[2005-09-29 03:02:28,817] Module IdentifyPeopleWAR: Module is
deployed successfully.

Could someone please help me?
HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

it from fulfilling this request.

exception

com.opensymphony.xwork.config.ConfigurationException: Error loading
configuration file xwork.xml
with nested exception
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.ConfigurationException: Caught exception
while loading file xwork.xml
with nested exception
java.lang.Exception: Could not open file xwork.xml
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.init(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:126)
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reload(DefaultConfiguration.java:85)
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:56)
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxyFactory.setupConfigIfActionIsCommand(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:58)
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:43)
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ServletDispatcher.serviceAction(ServletDispatcher.java:280)
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ServletDispatcher.service(ServletDispatcher.java:252)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:75)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.0.28 logs.
Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

HalcyonWild

schubach said:
Hi,
When I click on a link in my war file (which I replicated at the
following URL)
http://users.resourceinternational.com/Bernie
I get the error message at the end of this post. I am running the war
file under JBoss 3.2.6. On a co-worker's computer with JBoss 3.2.6
configured the same way, the exact same war file works fine, with the
link bringing up a templateResult.vm page. When I deploy the war file

Classpath. Check classpaths, java_homes, etc. You must have checked,
but just to be sure