    How can I know it this configuration is ok or not ?
    I don't find any help about it !

    10x

    hazan, Mar 20, 2007

  2. hazan

    jlp Guest

    hazan a écrit :
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to configure MaxPermSize in Tomcat 5.5.
    > I start the Tomcat as service, so as far as I know, I need to
    > configure it via Tomcat properties window.
    >
    > So, I've added "-XX:MaxPermSize=128m" to java tab -> java options
    > field, but I don't know if it took effect or not.
    >
    > How can I know it this configuration is ok or not ?
    > I don't find any help about it !
    >
    > 10x

    I suppose that you are on a Windows OS :
    You have to look at the registry database :
    regedit
    and look at the KEY :

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/<Service_Name>/Parameters
    You can add or modify parameters.

    If it is a Linux Box :
    ps -wwwfe | grep java

    jlp, Mar 20, 2007

  3. hazan

    hazan Guest

    On Mar 20, 12:05 pm, jlp <> wrote:
    > hazan a écrit :> Hi,
    >
    > > I want to configure MaxPermSize in Tomcat 5.5.
    > > I start the Tomcat as service, so as far as I know, I need to
    > > configure it via Tomcat properties window.

    > > So, I've added "-XX:MaxPermSize=128m" to java tab -> java options
    > > field, but I don't know if it took effect or not.

    > > How can I know it this configuration is ok or not ?
    > > I don't find any help about it !

    > > 10x

    > I suppose that you are on a Windows OS :
    > You have to look at the registry database :
    > regedit
    > and look at the KEY :
    >
    > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/<Service_Name>/Paramet­ers
    > You can add or modify parameters.
    >
    > If it is a Linux Box :
    > ps -wwwfe | grep java

    Yes, I'm running on Windows.