configure SSL

Pablo Salazar

hi, I have a web site with "forms authentication" and all works.
What are the steps to use SSL in my website?

Thanks.

Joe Kaplan

Typically you just get an SSL certificate for the site (IIS has a wizard
that can help you request one if need be) and configure it on the site.
Then, disable the ability to access the site with HTTP and use HTTPS URLs.

Joe K.