Configuring Log4j runtime refresh in Weblogic

kitty

Hi,

I have used the DOMConfigurator method configureandwatch() to
configure my web-app's log4j.xml to be refreshed every 2 minutes. It
works in a 'stand-alone' environment (calling from the main method).
But when i deploy my web-application in weblogic and give the absolute
path of log4j.xml to weblogic in its startup script, and change the
values in log4j.xml at runtime, i need to re-deploy my application for
the changes to reflect. Is weblogic caching log4j.xml somewhere ?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kitty