    Thanks

    IronRuby

    , Sep 27, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Hi Ruby Folks,
    >
    > I am using Komodo 4.2 as an IDE for working with Ruby. I have already
    > installed Instant Rails and its working fine.
    >
    > The few problems i am facing are...
    > (1) Cannot make MySQL and MSSQL work with Instant rails
    > (2) WebRick server does not show, all i get is Mongrel

    Can you explain what you have done and what problems you are having.
    InstantRails works perfectly well for me.

    Cheers
    Mohit.

    Mohit Sindhwani, Sep 27, 2007

  3. Eric Hodel Guest

    On Sep 26, 2007, at 22:20 , wrote:
    > I am looking for an perfect tutorial that can help me work with Ruby
    > on Rails perfectly on windows XP with service pack 2 installed.

    You want the rails mailing list then.

    Eric Hodel, Sep 27, 2007
  4. > wrote:
    >> Hi Ruby Folks,
    >>
    >> I am using Komodo 4.2 as an IDE for working with Ruby. I have already
    >> installed Instant Rails and its working fine.
    >>
    >> The few problems i am facing are...
    >> (1) Cannot make MySQL and MSSQL work with Instant rails

    Can't help you there.

    >> (2) WebRick server does not show, all i get is Mongrel

    Mongrel is the server of choice -- unless you've got a serious emotional
    need for WEBrick, I'd recommend staying with Mongrel. :)

    >> I am looking for an perfect tutorial that can help me work with Ruby
    >> on Rails perfectly on windows XP with service pack 2 installed.

    Well ... if you want something *perfect*, you'll have to

    a. Wait forever
    b. Not use Windows :)

    M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, Sep 27, 2007