configuring TPTP with myeclipse and weblogic

Pif

Hello,

I'm trying to install TPTP on my computer. I've installed agent
controler and I run the RAServer. Sample test application works well.

In eclipse, I've installed the TPTP plugin that displays well. When I
test connection with RA Server, all is OK.

But how can I profile my Weblogic application Server ? I use MyEclipse
menu to run the Weblogic server 10.3 (JDK 1.6). But I've no main
method to describe. If I try to attach java process, I cannot find my
agent in the dedicated tab list ?

Can somebody help me please ?

Thanks.