  1. Dear all,

    I want to Configure UDDI how can i do that?Give some usefull links to learn
    more about Webservices

    Prabakar Samiyappan, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Install UDDI services on a server box. You will then have the help files. It
    is relatively simple to set up the URLs from there.

    I probably have a UDDI factory class that is generic somewhere. I will look
    and see if I can find it quickly and post.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!
    "Prabakar Samiyappan" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 31, 2006