    and call code behind method for saving

    Regards,

    Naheed
    Mohd Ebrahim, Jan 31, 2010

  2. On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 05:49:01 -0800, Mohd Ebrahim
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have a asp.net ajax enabled. I need to post back the form using ajax after
    >user confirmation (dialog box), how can i achive this?
    >
    >1. On the 'Save ' button (runat=server) , I want to display confirmation
    >message 'do you want to save ?" (yes/no)

    Use the button's OnClientClick handler to call a client-side
    Javascript function. You'll have to write this function which will
    display the appropriate dialog.

    >2. if the user has selected 'yes', i want to post the form using ajax script
    >and call code behind method for saving

    Based the user selection the Javascript method needs to return either
    true or false. If false is returned the postback will be automagically
    cancelled.

    regards
    A.G.
    Registered User, Jan 31, 2010