    by the confirm dialog(javascript) from aspx page?

    Thanks & Regards,
    Priya

    =?Utf-8?B?UHJpeWE=?=, Dec 26, 2005

  2. My guess would be set a textbox or a hiden form field from the javascript
    and then retrieve that from the ASPX in the postback...

    Carlos Albert, Dec 26, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UHJpeWE=?=

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Check if this demo of mine is suitable for your needs. It does utilize
    postbacks though...
    http://authors.aspalliance.com/joteke/confirmdemo.aspx

    --
    Teemu Keiski