Discussion in 'Python' started by cygwin-announce-help@cygwin.com, Sep 5, 2003.

    mailing list.

    To confirm that you would like

    removed from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please send an empty reply
    to this address:

    cygwin-announce-uc.1062725365.hckpipiiioigomjioddm-python-list=

    Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
    If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
    the "To:" field of a new message.

    I haven't checked whether your address is currently on the mailing list.
    To see what address you used to subscribe, look at the messages you are
    receiving from the mailing list. Each message has your address hidden
    inside its return path; for example, receives messages
    with return path: <cygwin-announce-return-<number>-mary=.

    Some mail programs are broken and cannot handle long addresses. If you
    cannot reply to this request, instead send a message to
    <> and put the entire address listed above
    into the "Subject:" line.

    --- Administrative commands for the cygwin-announce list ---

    DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
    see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

    <>

    <>

    <>

    <>

    so you'll actually get 100-499.

    send an empty message to:
    <>

    for example "", just add a hyphen and your
    <cygwin-announce-subscribe-john=>

    <cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-john=>

    . Please be patient, my owner is a
    lot slower than I am ;-)