    interact with
    the SOAP messages in its XML Format before going to the method
    invokation, how do i do that ?

    Paul Fin, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Funny Paul how the majority of these questions are
    answered in the link that I gave you the other day. Why
    should someone spend the time to answer this again? Did
    you actually review the link? In fact, I know your first
    question is answered!

    to understanding
    >SOAP what how it works
    >
    >1.do we consider SOAP as a protocol or rather a set of

    rules that we
    >have
    >to follow to make an interoperable Messaging

    architecture?

    >2.How does SOAP operate over the HTTP protocol? is there

    an article or a
    >usefull source that explains that?
    >
    >3.Suppose i wanted to use Web Services and SOAP as the

    underlying
    >protocol for my web services, now suppose that i would

    rather want to
    >interact with
    >the SOAP messages in its XML Format before going to the

    method
    >invokation, how do i do that ?

    ***

    Mike Butterfield, Sep 28, 2003