Confused newbie needs help with "__init__() takes exactly 11 arguments (1 given)"

googleboy

Mostly I posted to try to find out more about the arguments being
passed to __init__, and why they'd be 13 one second and 1 the next.

I also was hoping to get a little more background on what is happening
under the hood of the csv function I've plagiarised. I haev read the
online python doco on it, but I am not really entirely sure in my own
head how it is breaking down that csv entry.

I am actually quite familiar with handling strings and lists in python,
though less so with dictionaries.

I did like your trick with telling splut to stop after 9 times. I
hadn't seen that before.

Thanks for the response.

:)

Googleboy