    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================
    Juan T. Llibre, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Yeah Juan..
    I haven't finished going through the article..
    but for now its got good info..
    Thumbs up karl!
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Mar 11, 2005

  3. hi
    I also read that article .Many people in my company raised their eyebrows
    when i followed custom entity calsses rather than datasets in my latest
    project .Now i can save a thousand words with that article

    well done karl!

    Ansil
    Trivandrum

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5zaWwgTUNBRA==?=, Mar 11, 2005
  4. Juan T. Llibre

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Juan:
    Not sure how I missed this thread, sorry :) I don't work for MS...I imagine
    that's something they do on their side for whatever reason :) Anyways, thx
    for the kind words...hoping on getting more up there soon :)

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    come!)