Congratulations, Karl Seguin!

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Yeah Juan..
I haven't finished going through the article..
but for now its got good info..
Thumbs up karl!
Patrick

Guest

hi
I also read that article .Many people in my company raised their eyebrows
when i followed custom entity calsses rather than datasets in my latest
project .Now i can save a thousand words with that article

well done karl!

Ansil
Trivandrum

Karl Seguin

Juan:
Not sure how I missed this thread, sorry :) I don't work for MS...I imagine
that's something they do on their side for whatever reason :) Anyways, thx
for the kind words...hoping on getting more up there soon :)

Karl