connect carrieage return + line feed to a string

Mr. x

Hello.
Is there any limit to the size of a string in vbscript ?
I am using access database with a column that is a memo.
Should I put it into string like this :

dim cmd = new OleDBCommand(sql, conn)
dim dr = cmd.executeReader()

inner_text = dr.getString(2)

' ********************
' What should I write on the above line instead of getString, because column
no 2 is memo column ?
while dr.read()
currCell.innerHtml = col1 & #13#10 & col2 & #13#10 &
inner_text

' what should I write on the above line instead of #13#10 ????
end select

Where can I find some help on the internet to this question ?

Thanks :)