connect carrieage return + line feed to a string

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mr. x, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. Mr. x

    Mr. x Guest

    Hello.
    Is there any limit to the size of a string in vbscript ?
    I am using access database with a column that is a memo.
    Should I put it into string like this :

    dim cmd = new OleDBCommand(sql, conn)
    dim dr = cmd.executeReader()

    inner_text = dr.getString(2)

    ' ********************
    ' What should I write on the above line instead of getString, because column
    no 2 is memo column ?
    ' ********************
    while dr.read()
    currCell.innerHtml = col1 & #13#10 & col2 & #13#10 &
    inner_text

    ' what should I write on the above line instead of #13#10 ????
    end select

    Where can I find some help on the internet to this question ?

    Thanks :)
    Mr. x, Aug 28, 2003