Connect Oracle Database C

Yanick Quirion

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a simple code to connect to an Oracle Database (9i) with
C under linux.

I have a script that read a form from the web and I want to access my Oracle
database with this form.

I'm looking for something easier to compile. I already found something to
connect to an Oracle Database, but it use g++ and not cpp, and the second
step is to created web pages, so I'm using a simple program that gets input
from an HTML form and this program use cpp to compil it.

I lots of stuff I found works with Makefile and many compilation lines and
I don't know how to put these two program together. It's the reason why I
nedd to get an simple version that I will be able to add in my curent
program.

Thank you

Regards,
Yanick Quirion

Peter Pichler

Yanick Quirion said:
Hi all,

I'm trying to find a simple code to connect to an Oracle Database (9i) with
C under linux.

Sorry, you are off-topic, mate.
I already found something to
connect to an Oracle Database, but it use g++ and not cpp,

Both g++ and cpp make it even more off-topic.

Try consulting your Oracle manual or an Oracle newsgroup. C does not define
how to connect it to other prorams/languages.