Connect SQL to Outlook, similiar to Sharepoint?

David Lozzi

Hi All,

I've run into a dilema. I am currently working on a web (ASP.NET w/ VB)
project that will potentially contain 2000 members or so. The staff want to
be able to access their information as necessary and email whomever as
necessary. It will be too cumbersome for the staff to log into the
application to get a few emails manually. It would be best to load it into
an Outlook contact list, similiar to Sharepoint.

What does it take to link/sync a SQL table with Outlook contacts? while
we're at it, Calendar? Is there something already available that does this?
Any input is greatly appreciated!!!!

David Lozzi