    Set MyFolder=MyFileObject.GetFolder("T:\XXX\YYY")
    but it will say Path not found.

    Please advise. Thanks!

    Vanessa, May 15, 2006

  2. Vanessa

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:02:01 -0700, Vanessa
    <> wrote:

    >hi everyone,
    >
    >I have mapped a drive in our IIS, but I don't know how to connect to it from
    >ASP.
    >I would like to place files (like images files) to the mapped drive
    >T:\XXX\YYY and display files from there.
    >
    >I've tried using Server.MapPath, but when I put T:\XXX\YYY as parameter, it
    >will say it requires virtual path but not physical path.
    >
    >Then I tried using:
    >Set MyFileObject=Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
    >Set MyFolder=MyFileObject.GetFolder("T:\XXX\YYY")
    >but it will say Path not found.
    >
    >Please advise. Thanks!

    Create a virtual folder in IIS pointing to the shared drive. Make
    sure the correct accounts have access to the share. Remember that the
    IUSR/IWAM accounts are local accounts, so unless you change them to
    domain accounts you need to accomodate them in the shared drive as
    local accounts.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, May 15, 2006

  3. Vanessa