Connect to Microsoft Access database using ASP.NET Mobile Web Application

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Mat Smart, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. Mat Smart

    Mat Smart Guest

    Hi i'm very new to this game but i can't find any decent on-line
    resources, i.e. step by step.

    Basically i am aiming to produce a mobile website where a user can
    purchase items, enter details, pay then return to the site with a user
    name and repurchase or edit then buy again. I'm planning to do this
    using MS Access. Is this the best way?

    I've produced a simple database, then when i add all the connections
    (not even sure if its done right) etc, run it and get 'file may require
    permissions or may be open by another user'. Any help much appreciated

    Mat

    Mat Smart, Feb 1, 2005