Connect to Microsoft Access database using ASP.NET Mobile Web Application

Mat Smart

Hi i'm very new to this game but i can't find any decent on-line
resources, i.e. step by step.

Basically i am aiming to produce a mobile website where a user can
purchase items, enter details, pay then return to the site with a user
name and repurchase or edit then buy again. I'm planning to do this
using MS Access. Is this the best way?

I've produced a simple database, then when i add all the connections
(not even sure if its done right) etc, run it and get 'file may require
permissions or may be open by another user'. Any help much appreciated

Mat