connect to SQL Server DB from VWD express

Mike

Hi All-

I created a SQL server database through VWD express earlier today. I then
imported data into one of the tables with the SQL server import data wizard.
Next, I attached the database to SQL server management studio express. Then
I detached. Now, I cannot get VWD to connect back to the db. I now get
this error when trying to connect through VWD:

The database "XXXXXXXXX" cannot be opened because it is version 661. This
server supports version 655 and earlier. A downgrade path is not supported.
Could not open new database "XXXXXXXXX" CREATE DATABASE is aborted.
An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file "Database Directory
path" failed. A database with the same name exists, or specified file cannot
be opened, or it is located on UNC share.

It's late, my brain is fried and I'm pounding my head against a wall here!!
Please help! What do I need to do to connect VWD back to the SQL server
database?

Thank you!

-Mike