Connect to UNIX

Nina

How can I connect to UNIX port (that modified to act as a web service) from
Visual Studio 2005 Application on C# ?
I got an error: “The underlying connection was closed: The connection was
closed unexpectedlyâ€.
I execute code where (not real) UNIX IP = 000.0.0.0 and Port = 0000:

string url =
String.Format("http://000.0.0.0:0000/SOAPAction/TSP.tipx?MenuFunc=SH&MenuKey={0}", txtKeyAlpha.Text);
reader = XmlReader.Create(url);

Dhiru

Hi Nina,

Same Question from me....

Has anyone replied U ... if yes or if u have got any way please let me know...