Connecting a Desktop App to a Web App

Alex Bryan

Okay, this is my first post to this mailing list, so first off if I
shouldn't be sending something here, PLEASE correct me. Okay, so I
want to create an app that has a GUI (most likely Tkinter) and will
prompt the user to choose files and such and then will upload those
files, either regularly or one time, whatever. But I don't know how to
go abou doing such a thing, that is creating a app that will
automatically upload to a back-up website(online storage). So if
anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction that would
be great. Thanks!