    appreciate it.

    Thanks in advance,
    Ben.

    Benjamin, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Benjamin wrote:
    > Can anybody give me or direct me to a brief tutorial on getting a feedback
    > form on a website to send the responses to a database using DreamWorks.

    The only references I can find to DreamWorks on the web are to a film
    company. Did you mean Dreamweaver?

    To store data in a database you need a server side component of some form.
    The code you found for Frontpage is most likely for Frontpage Extensions,
    which are such a server side component. I don't believe that Dreamweaver
    has such a thing.

    Of course you can use any server side component you like, you don't need
    something tied to the editor. The specifics depend rather on the server
    software you run. <http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/> is a good
    resource.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Sep 19, 2004

  3. Benjamin

    Benjamin Guest

    Thank you very much - yes, I did mean Dreamweaver don't know how I got
    works... :eek:)

    Benjamin, Sep 19, 2004