Connecting Multiple Pages

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Mark, Jun 29, 2004.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    I need to have some dynamically created ASP, with mutliple word documents
    and PDFs all connected so that it can be printed with a single print
    command.

    My two ideas are:

    having the PDF and DOC files act like images and print entire thing as a web
    page.

    -Or-

    Creating a single PDF file from the concatenation of the asp results and the
    doc and pdf files.

    Any ideas of how to impliment either of these, or a completely separate
    idea, would be much appreciated.

    Mark
    btw (its perfectly relevent to both newsgroups sorry if you read both)

    Mark, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Mark

    Tony Heflin Guest

    I remember seeing a component somewhere that created pdf files on the
    fly from multiple sources. I am not sure where I found it but asp101.com
    would be a good start.

    Tony Heflin, Jun 29, 2004