  1. Has anyone ever used .NET to connect to a mySql data source? I have been
    asked to do this for a project and have only used Oracle &
    SQLServer/Access...

    Philip Townsend, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Philip Townsend

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    What's the issue/problem?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
    www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 21, 2004

  3. Philip Townsend

    Troy Guest

    I have in testing scenarios... there are some free ado.net drivers out
    there... I think there may even be some listed on the mysql website. If
    not, you can google for them and you will find them without issue. Here's an
    article in regards to mysql and .net
    http://www.devx.com/codemag/Article/17906?trk=DXRSS_DB

    Troy, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 22, 2004