Connecting to SQLEXPRESS 2005 with an ASP web app

Rico

Hello,

I have an ASP web app with an SQL back end. It's currently connecting to an
SQL Server 2000 database
using an ODBC DSN. I am currently migrating to a new Windows 2003 Server
machine and
SQL Server 2005 Express. As usual, the app doesn't connect right away, but
I've gone through all the new
Windows 2003 Server security issues and I'm able to get a normal ASP page to
display. I can also connect
to the SQLEXPRESS when I use visual studio or MS Access on a remote machine,
even using the same ODBC
DSN, but for some reason, I get an error when trying to access it though
ASP.

The error is;

Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E4D)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'NT
AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'.

I thought that sounded like the IUSR_MachineName user not being defined in
teh db, but when I got to add that user, there is
no IUSR_MachineName account available. Does anyone else have experience with
this?

Thanks!