Connection between Tomcat 5.0 and Apache 2

Prag

Can anybody tell me the detailed method by which I connect Apache 2.0
and Tomcat 5.0
And If possible then Please, give me the related Information on the
net.

Abhijat Vatsyayan

For sending requests from apache to tomcat -

You can use a connector (see the coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 comments) or you can
use apache proxy configuration. I suspect there are many other ways of
doing this. You are better off trying a tomcat group or mailing list
though.

We have found the documentation for the connector (first option) to be
of rather bad quality (last time we tried).

You will still have to worry about passing user authentication and
authorization information between the two servers.

Abhijat