    because I can surf on the Internet with the Pocket PC via my laptop

    Thanks in advance,

    Michel
    Michel Couche, Apr 11, 2004

  2. Hi Michel,

    You can try downloading the Windows CE Utilities for
    Visual Studio .NET 2003 Add-on Pack 1.1. It fixes
    common ActiveSync problems:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7EC99CA6-2095-4086-B0CC-7C6C39B28762

    If that doesn't do the trick, there is a thread on OpenCF
    Forums with a couple of suggestions for fixes:
    http://www.opennetcf.org/Forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=305

    I hope this information is useful.

    Thanks,
    Jean-Luc David